Thinking of buying a home?
As you’ve more than likely heard, buying a home is one of the biggest financial transactions most folks experience in their lifetime. Homeownership is an investment in your future and builds wealth over the long-term.
Choosing the right Real Estate team to guide to assist you through the real estate process is a key decision. Our office has been a stronghold in the Carteret County Real Estate market for over 25 years and our team of experienced agents have been the sought after experts.
When you select to work with us at Realty World - First Coast Realty, you’re choosing to work with a team of experienced Real Estate Brokers who have you best interest at heart.
As your real estate guide, we’ll help you through the following steps:
- Pre-Qualification/Pre-Approval. Each client is assisted with selecting the right lender and not only determining a price range to simplify your home buying experience, but give you an edge when negotiating on a home.
- We want you to get what you're looking for. We want to ensure that we know exaclty what you're looking for in a home to help make your real estate process easy.
- A local real estate company with national recognition. We're your neighbors. From Down East to Beaufort, from Morehead City to Atlantic Beach, Emerald Isle and Cape Carteret, our team lives in almost every community within Carteret County. Our local touch provides comfort and security during the Real Estate process all while bringing the major technology tools from a name brand like Realty World. Your time is important, and we have the tools to get the job done.
- Negotiations. Your investment is important to us. You can trust that our dedicated team here at Realty World - First Coast Realty will provide you with financial peace of mind.
- Coordinating contracts, inspections, appraisals, etc. For years, our team has worked dilligently and effectively with our professional affiliates to provide our cleints with a smooth process.
- Pre-Closing. The day of closing should be something to celebrate! We take the time to prepare and make certain your closing day is a great one.
- Long-term Support. We are a full service company. We are here to assist you through the real estate process, even after your purchase. Think of us as your guide to the Crystal Coast.
- Our Top 9 Reasons To Live Along North Carolina's Crystal Coast